nedelja, 13. maj 2012

Scarf printed Shorts


This season top trend is SCARF PRINT. I found this shorts at Zara and I already wear them at the International Fashion Week event. This time I styled it a little more casual with a interesting jersey cardigan and flats with straps. I like more casual looks on hot spring days.





                                                                      I was wearing:

                                                                   Shoes TOP SHOP
                                                                      Cardigan COS
                                                                       Shorts ZARA
                                                                         Top ZARA
                                                        Bracelets Top SHOP and H&M

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar