sreda, 16. maj 2012

Dark day-dark outfit

I was woke up and it was raining. I was at work and it was raining. I went home and it was raining. Finally in the evening rain stopped and I went to the cinema where I watched a dance movie The street dance 2   . It make me to dance again:) and soon I will. For all who do  not know I am an ex professional show dance dancer. Soon I am going to London to dance a little bit:) Stay tuned!!!:)

Back to the outfit. I choose to wore darker colors on a such grey and cold day. I hope tomorrow is gonna to be better and warmer!!!






                                                                   I was wearing:

                                                                  Shoes ZARA
                                                                   Skirt ZARA
                                                                Vest VINTAGE
                                                                Belt VINTAGE
                                                                 Clutch MOTIVI

4 komentarji:

  1. Love the hi/low skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful post!!!


    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. THANK U <3

    LOVE YOUR STYLE ! INCREDIBLE SKIRT <3

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND

    XOXO

    WWW.ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    WWW.ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great mix of light skirt and heavy vest. Super

    OdgovoriIzbriši