sreda, 9. maj 2012

Cambridge shoes

I do not like nothing very classic. Like the classic cambridge shoes...they made my attention with crochet detail...that is the thing that I search in all things (some special detail). To add some even more classic style with it I styled them with polo T-shirt and contrasting yellow jeans. Lala wanted again to be in the picture:)





                                                                    I am wearing:

                                                              Shoes TIMELESS
                                                                  Jeans ZARA
                                                      Polo shirt RALPH LAUREN
                                                        Watch MICHAEL KORS
                                                                Sunglasses YSL

1 komentar:

  1. Great pics xx like those shoes .r so classy and I am sure do comfy x

    OdgovoriIzbriši