ponedeljek, 23. april 2012

Neon Shoes

I bought this shoes 7 years ago in New York:) Long time ago:) But I wear them every year...
This time I have styled it with coloured jeans, a white basic top and a white tweed blazer. 
Do you have any pair of shoes that are so old but  "IN" every season:)?

Have y beautiful day, XOXO







                                                                       I am wearing:

                                                     Neon Shoes CHARLES ALBERT
                                                              Jeans STRADIVARIUS
                                                                        Belt H&M
                                                                        Top GAP
                                                                     Blazer ZARA
                                                                      Bag ORSAY
                                                          Watch MICHAEL KORS

11 komentarjev:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment! This outfit is beautiful. I love it! You have a great sense of fashion. I follow you now (:
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love the outfit! I have a Michael Kors watch as well and I totally love it!!

    Scarves and Stilettos

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog!) You have a wonderful blog!)I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. ))
    http://martelll.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love the shoes! They are amazing!!

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love your blazer! So stylish look! Well done!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. really cool blazer... :)) I am following you
    www.FaShionRoLLa.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you doll! Make sure to subscribe to my twitter (kittygabel) for continuous updates- I'll be needing your input to pack my bags! ;) Love the blog, as always.

    OdgovoriIzbriši