sreda, 25. april 2012

Late night movie

Last time when I have been to a cinema was very long time ago . Finally my schedule has come down a little bid and I had time to go watch AMERICAN PIE-reunion. It was very funny . I like to laugh  1,5 hour straight. For a movie I like to dress very cozy . Of course high heel is a must have:) even for a movie!!!




                                                                       I was wearing:

                                                Shoes ANN MICHELLE Noranapetke.si
                                                                Jeans MASIMO DUTTI
                                                     Blouse EXPRESS DESIGN STUDIO
                                                                           Belt H&M
                                                                           Ring YSL
                                                                  Bag LONGCHAMPS
                                                                         Blazer H&M

1 komentar: